Friday, September 16, 2011

release

pearl jam. this song kinda goes away and you think it's over and then about a minute later, it's back. kinda like my aggravation level today. for fuck's sake, i should not have to wear earplugs every minute of the goddamn day to tolerate my neighbors, right? did i spend too much time out in suburbia and become too used to the quiet? i know i took having somewhere to park for granted, but the quiet. my god, how i miss the quiet.

the quiet, cortina's, and zankou chicken are all i miss about anaslime, but fuck how i miss them.

lol. i kinda wish the song that's playing now had been when i started. it's "psychotic girl" by the black keys. 

i've been visited by old friends in my dreams lately. last night it was tony san marchi. he was hanging out with my brother (?) at our old house. apparently, my bro had stashed like 3 lbs of ganja, and they were busting up the built-in brick fireplace to fetch it, all the while smoking joints rolled in un-rolling papers... no idea why tony showed up. i don't think he had ever been in one of my dreams. which is kinda weird. 20 years ago i was pretty damn hot for him. 

k. i'm high and "hotwax" by beck is in my ears. i gotta bounce. 

1 comment:

Justsomerandomguy001 said...

Goodness, Yoy remind Someone of Someone.
You've seen the tv show 24 aintcha.. ..

It'll be a squeeze hafta put an extension on Dr Who's phone booth I'm thinkin'

Hey! You write like me and I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with that.

All is well. And.. .. we'll be seenya.
howeverowingtoalongstorywhenimangledwindowswithlinux firefox believeitornot hasn memoryand..afteritgoesintosleepmodemustputinidpasswordagai iknowit'sinsane.