Wednesday, October 6, 2010

i wish i could embed this... the cee-lo green portion

No, no, no

I'm so tired, it's been so long - struggling, hopelessly
Seven and forty days.. hey
Oh, I sacrifice every breath I breathe
To make you believe, I'd give my life away
Oh lord, I'm so tired, I'm so tired
My feet feel like I walked most of the road on my own
All on my own, wee..
We alive or we ain't living, that's why I'm giving until it's gone
Cause I don't wanna be alone (I don't wanna be alone)
I don't wanna be alone.. yeah
If there's anything I can say, to help you find your way
Touch your soul, make it whole, the same for you and I..
There's not a minute that goes by that I don't believe
that you die.. but I can feel it in the wind
The beginning or the end
But people keep your head to the sky

"Liberation" - Outkast

No comments: