Sunday, August 14, 2011

been a minute, 2.0

i'm gonna make myself write here everyday for awhile. i need to develop some discipline. i need to allow myself 15 minutes a day to bitch, so i get in the habit of writing everyday again.

maybe i should be writing about all the shit that fries my ass. pick one thing about the world that's working my nerves each day and give it 15 minutes.

i'm repeating myself. i think it's because it's time to be thinking about dinner. it's about quarter after seven. i've gotta put some oven fries in the hot box, and it's gonna be another 35-40 minutes before i eat. tri-tip sandwiches, with leftovers from yesterday's birthday dinner for my brother. he said goodbye to his dirty thirties last night.

so yeah. gripefest 2011 and maybe the occasional recipe. it's on, bitches.

No comments: